DRAGON (Development of Resource-efficient and Advanced Underground Technologies) is a EU-funded project and aims at achieving resource efficiency in tunnelling by developing a prototype system for the automated analysis and recycling of excavated materials.
The DRAGON Demonstration Event will offer you the opportunity to experience the functionalities of the DRAGON technologies and to learn more about current issues related to the utilization of tunnel excavation material. Participants will be encouraged to discuss and to share their opinions regarding future fields of application and to further steps to be taken in respect to resource-efficient tunnelling.
Within the event you will be provided with valuable information including:
- Utilization of Tunnel Excavation Material
- ÖBV guideline and current legal status
- Economical and ecological assessment, quality assurance
- Case study “KAT2”
- Main results of the DRAGON project
- Excavation Materials: From legislation to industry requirements
- Presentation of the DRAGON technologies
- MineralBay – Database for Tunnel Excavation Material as a Resource for the Industry
- Results of a Market Study
- Discussions within the presenters, participants and industry experts
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the DRAGON Demonstration Event on October 7th, 2015.
October 7th, 2015
Salzburg Congress Auerspergstraße 6
5020 Salzburg (Austria)
Please register via an informal Mail to email@example.com
Nicole Wohltran, M.A.
Tel: +43 3842 402 8407
|top||HOME | CONTACT|