on September 3rd, 2015
The Demonstration Event will offer you the opportunity to experience the functionalities of the DRAGON technologies and to learn more about current issues related to the utilization of tunnel excavation material. Participants will be encouraged to discuss and to share the opinions in respect to the future fields of application and to further steps to be taken in respect to resource-efficient tunnelling.
Within the event you will be provided with valuable information including:
- Basic introduction of the DRAGON project
- Main results of the DRAGON project
- Excavation Materials: From legislation to industry requirements
- Online material analysis, classification and in-stream sorting of excavated TBM material
- MineralBay - Marketing of Tunnel Excavation Material as a Resource for the Industry
- Assessing the Environmental Benefits of DRAGON technology
- Results of a Market Study
- Current legal status
- Discussions within the presenters, participants and industry experts
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the DRAGON Demonstration Event on September 3rd, 2015.
Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Montanuniversität Leoben, IZW, 4th floor
Roseggerstraße 12, A-8700 Leoben
Please register until August 31st, 2015 via an informal mail to email@example.com or online http://www.ausseninstitut-leoben.at/de/4683
Nicole Wohltran, M.A.
Tel.: +43 3842 402 - 8407
|top||HOME | CONTACT|